Monday, May 3, 2010

Ch. 22

Answer the following questions in paragraph form. You will be asked these same questions as you podcast the answers. I will use your answers as trailers for next year's blog on this book with future third graders.

Questions:
1. Which character do you most connect with? Gil, who is a natural leader and good at puzzles; Lavinia, who's extremely intelligent; Thorn, who's quiet and pampered, but wants to learn; Rocky, who's good at sports but somewhat brash; or Bianca, who's very girly and wants to be a model and on TV? Why?

2. Describe how Gil felt after winning the Games? Whould you have felt the same?

3. What would you do if you'd won the Gollywhopper Games?

4. Did you enjoy this book? Why?

5. What group of readers would enjoy this book?

6 comments:

  1. Gil, because he's a leader and good at puzzles like me.
    I loved this book because it;s creative,exciting, and awesome.
    I would recommend this book to any age because it's a fun book to read.
    Whatever I got I would spend it on candy after football try outs.
    I bet he was excited,proud,thankful, and real HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally relate to Lavinia. She is super smart and is cool. If Gil was a girl, I would relate to both. ( I do relate sort of to Gil.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would celebrate at the best restaurant in town and congratulate myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book. Even though it is fiction, I LOVE fiction. It is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think nonfiction lovers would adore this and this would be a new good book to nonfiction lovers.

    ReplyDelete